All The Buzz Your Business Needs In One Place
The old adage: “Build it and they will come” is dead and buried. In today’s world, most businesses are online, clamouring for attention and patronage. If you do not have a sound marketing and visibility strategy, you fade into the background noise, struggling for traffic and clients.
Our Digital Marketing solutions can help you get noticed, get clients and get the phone ringing! We provide content creation, social media management, and SEO tactics on your behalf, speaking your corporate language and responding to your enquiries as though you were posting and tweeting yourself!
Why spend thousands of dollars creating an in-house digital marketing department, when you can concentrate on what you do best and leave us to get your business booming at a fraction of the cost?
Services We Offer
We will create the type of content that engages and converts, targeting your ideal customer base and encouraging web clicks.
- Facebook and Instagram
- Google AdWords
- Twitter Advertising and Influencers
Social Media Channels We Work With
- SEO Optimized Web & Blog Content
- Forum posting to user generated content sites like Quora & Spiceworks
- Google Presence Optimisation
- PPC through Google AdWords
- Target 25 Keywords per Month
- Press Releases
- YouTube Optimization & Advertising
- Website Content
- Video Creation and Editing
- Blog Posts
- Social Media Posts
- Social Media Graphics
- SEO Specific Content
- Bio Content for LinkedIn / Other Online Channels
Email Marketing Campaigns
- List cultivation tactics
- Content writing
- Number of email blasts per month based on client goals
- Automations for:
- Abandoned shopping carts
- New customer greetings
- Coupon distribution
- And other offers that lead to sales!
Analysis & Tracking
We help you optimise your marketing spend, delivering results using the most up-to-date solutions and real time monitoring:
- A/B testing
- Keyword search and optimisation
- Campaign-based reporting
- Industry trends
- Results analysis and iteration
A Few Things Worth Knowing:
- We base our pricing structure on a monthly package or a per-post basis.
- We work with you to understand your business needs and success definitions.
- We provide periodic metrics so we can measure growth, adjust strategies, and meet your targets.
- We may require original content and/or images from you for certain packages.
- You retain the rights to all content, advertising handles and dashboards created for your organisation upon conclusion of our services.